- We invite every participant to the welcome reception on September 24 at 18.30 (see the Venue site for the location)!
- If you wish to bring an accompanying person to the conference dinner, please notify us and make a payment of 100 PLN or 25 EUR. Accompanying persons are free to join the excursion!
- If you don’t have accommodation yet, check our recommendations!
- Thanks to Entropy Journal, we will award Best Talk (500EUR) and Best Poster (300EUR) awards! We also invite you to publish your submissions in the optional Special Issue of Entropy.
- The review process ended — the Program Committe and the Local Organising Committee has selected 18 talks out of the 58 talk submissions. We have sent out acceptance notification emails to all the authors.
- Submission is closed — we have received 79 talk + poster submissions in total, thank you!
- Note that registration and payment are necessary for participation!
- In case you need a visa, please contact the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Twitter @yqis2019 for more updates, contact us via DM, and use the hashtag #yqis2019
The 5th International Conference for Young Quantum Information Scientists (YQIS) is organised by the University of Gdansk and the National Quantum Information Centre (KCIK). The aim of the conference series is to bring together early stage researchers from a broad range of quantum information sciences. Apart from the oral and poster presentations of the participants and the invited speakers, the conference provides the opportunity for scientific and informal discussions in a relaxed environment. We address the following topics (in no specific order of preference):
- quantum foundations
- quantum communication and cryptography
- technologies for quantum information processing
- quantum thermodynamics and open systems
- quantum simulation and computation
- quantum correlations and networks
For more information, please contact the organisers at email@example.com
The conference fee must be paid via bank transfer (see the payment page) in PLN or EUR. The fee is 655PLN / 150EUR, and it includes the attendance, conference bag, coffee breaks, welcome reception and the conference dinner.
- Antonio Acín (ICFO, Barcelona)
- Časlav Brukner (IQOQI, Vienna)
- Nilanjana Datta (University of Cambridge)
- Ana Belén Sainz (ICTQT, Gdansk)
- Stephen Patrick Walborn (IF/UFRJ, Rio de Janeiro)
IMPORTANT DATES (AoE)
- Submission open: 03 June, 2019
- Registration open: 24 June, 2019
- Abstract submission deadline: 12 July, 2019
- Abstract acceptance notification: 07 August, 2019
- Registration deadline: 15 August, 2019
- Payment deadline: 15 August, 2019