- The review process ended — the Program Committe and the Local Organising Committee has selected 18 talks out of the 58 talk submissions. We have sent out acceptance notification emails to all the authors.
- Submission is closed — we have received 79 talk + poster submissions in total, thank you!
- Registration is closed — note that registration and payment is necessary for participation!
- In case you need a visa, please contact the organisers at email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter @yqis2019 for more updates, contact us via DM, and use the hashtag #yqis2019
The 5th International Conference for Young Quantum Information Scientists (YQIS) is organised by the University of Gdansk and the National Quantum Information Centre (KCIK). The aim of the conference series is to bring together early stage researchers from a broad range of quantum information sciences. Apart from the oral and poster presentations of the participants and the invited speakers, the conference provides the opportunity for scientific and informal discussions in a relaxed environment. We address the following topics (in no specific order of preference):
- quantum foundations
- quantum communication and cryptography
- technologies for quantum information processing
- quantum thermodynamics and open systems
- quantum simulation and computation
- quantum correlations and networks
For more information, please contact the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference fee must be paid via bank transfer (see the payment page) in PLN or EUR. The fee is 655PLN / 150EUR, and it includes the attendance, conference bag, coffee breaks, welcome reception and the conference dinner.
- Antonio Acín (ICFO, Barcelona)
- Časlav Brukner (IQOQI, Vienna)
- Nilanjana Datta (University of Cambridge)
- Ana Belén Sainz (ICTQT, Gdansk)
- Stephen Patrick Walborn (IF/UFRJ, Rio de Janeiro)
IMPORTANT DATES (AoE)
- Submission open: 03 June, 2019
- Registration open: 24 June, 2019
- Abstract submission deadline: 12 July, 2019
- Abstract acceptance notification: 07 August, 2019
- Registration deadline: 15 August, 2019
- Payment deadline: 15 August, 2019