Please read the following clause regarding the General Data Protection Regulation in the European Union and our cancellation policy below it, and then fill in and send the Registration Form.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (European Parliament and Council, UE), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is University of Gdansk with headquarters in 80-309 Gdańsk, ul. Jana Bażyńskiego 8, Poland.
2. The administrator appointed the Data Protection Officer, which can be contacted on the phone number (58) 523 24 59 or by e-mail address: email@example.com. You can contact the Data Protection Officer on all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the use of rights related to their processing.
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to organize and conduct a conference entitled “5th International Conference for Young Quantum Information Scientists”.
4. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR – consent of the data subject.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the goals for which they were collected. Failure to provide data will result in the person not being registered as a participant in the above-mentioned conference.
6. Your personal data will be processed on behalf of the data controller by authorized employees only for the purposes referred to in point 3.
7. Your personal data will be stored on the basis of consent, during its validity, however, no longer than for the period necessary to achieve the objectives referred to in point 3.
8. The recipient of your data may be an entity acting on behalf of the administrator, i.e. an entity that is the operator of the postal service.
9. On the terms set out by the GDPR, you are entitled to:
a) the right to access the content of your data,
b) the right to rectify them when they are inconsistent with the actual state,
c) the right to remove them, limit processing and transfer data – in cases provided for by law,
d) the right to object to data processing,
e) the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body – the president of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Poland), when you think that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data,
(f) the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
1. You may cancel your participation by a notification sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that the lack of payment within the deadline (15.08.2019) does not amount to cancellation. In case you fail to notify us of your cancellation, the full conference fee will be charged.
2. If you notify us at email@example.com before 24.09.2019, another person may attend the conference in your place.
3. If you cancel before 27.08.2019, no charges will be applied.
4. If you cancel between 27.08.2019 and 10.09.2019, 50% of the conference fee will be charged.
5. If you cancel after 10.09.2019, the full conference fee will be charged.